This next year poses just as much risk as it does opportunity for tech startups. Founders, marketers, and sales leaders need a focused roadmap for driving leads, revenue, and customer advocacy.
To help lay this foundation, Josh Paul, CEO of Pipeline Ops, will be speaking about revenue operations alongside several other internationally recognized thought leaders and authors at Relativity Consulting's Skyrocket My Startup Fireside Chat on December 16, 2020.
During this virtual event, you'll also hear from:
- Geoffrey Moore - author of Crossing the Chasm and his new book, Zone to Win
- Anne Janzer - author of Subscription Marketing
- Ryan Buckley - author of The Parallel Entrepreneur
They will be sharing secrets for how startups can hit the ground running in 2021, including:
- How to Market & Sell Disruptive Products & Services
- Strategies to Nurture & Grow Your Customer Base
- How to Wildly Increase Revenue While Maintaining Singular Focus
- Ways to Thrive Through the Frustrating Moments of Entrepreneurship
The fireside chat begins at 12pm ET / 9am PT on December 16th. You can get your tickets to attend Skyrocket My Startup here.