As a sales manager, you know it's easy to get overwhelmed - even when your team is performing well. However, the weight of all of the data and all of those starting points grows exponentially when you have to evaluate and resolve a dip in sales.
What if there was one place to look that would tell you almost everything you need to know about why your sales activities are not resonating with your buyers? If this tool would make your life easier, you’re not going to want to miss what I am going to tell you next.
We talk about the most effective starting point for optimizing your sales process with Charlene DeCesare, CEO of Charlene Ignites, LLC, on this episode of the Modern Sales Management Podcast.
Charlene draws upon 25 years of experience in sales to explain how the best sales leaders focus on developing the right messaging, methods, and mindsets for their teams.
Our conversation also covers topics such as:
- How to create messaging that focuses on making connections
- Why the right sales messaging starts at the top - with the way sales leaders communicate to their teams
- What The Email Cemetery is how you can stop your emails from going there
- Why sales messaging should focus on the buyer and not the seller
- How emails can be used as diagnostic tools to see what is and isn’t working within your organization
- How salespeople can avoid being “ghosted” by a prospect
- Tips on sales coaching and running productive sales meetings
- Why an organization’s core values are so important in the creation of sales messaging/templates/scripts
- How to shorten the sales cycle without pestering or chasing prospects
- What mission osmosis is and how it can be a valuable corporate strategy
- Why salespeople and leaders should embrace being human and what that means
- Tips on motivating salespeople and staying positive in a negative world
- Why sales leaders need to lead with compassion and how that translates into revenue growth
- How to create an innovative and productive sales culture
- How to shift your mindset to make your job more enjoyable and become more effective