Technology is continuously improving the sales landscape, but the overload of options and information can seem daunting to even the most versatile sales leaders.
While they understand that AI-driven insights and relevant data based on machine learning can be valuable tools, top revenue executives also know that sales and CRM processes must be as simple as possible so that reps can sell quickly and easily.
Fortunately, there are ways to harness the power of enhanced data without bogging down your sales reps with complicated tasks. I discussed some of these methods with Howard Brown, Founder and CEO of ringDNA, during an episode of the Modern Sales Management Podcast.
Howard shared valuable information about how sales leaders can leverage AI and machine learning to simplify the sales process for reps.
Our conversation also covered topics such as:
- How sales teams have shifted in the past few years
- Why new data can be intimidating to a sales team and how to distribute it in the most efficient and actionable way
- How to turn “big data” into “little data”
- Why insightful data is crucial to your sales team
- How to evaluate sales technology and know if it’s right for your business
- Why the best technology allows humans to be lazy
- How sales leaders can become great coaches
- Why technology is important, but the customer is still #1 in sales
- How AI and machine learning can help sales reps perform better
- What role leadership plays in the introduction of a new sales tool set
- How to find the right sales reps
- How to increase sales productivity with hyperfocus
- Why using technology to track sales performance is about continuous improvement and not about micromanagement
- How machine learning and AI are changing sales organizations
- How social media is making everyone a journalist and what this means for your sales strategy
- How the sales landscape is changing and how sales leaders can best prepare for the future