Do you love building scalable marketing, sales, and customer service solutions on top of the HubSpot platform?
Do you enjoy saving sales reps steps so that they can focus on selling, not CRM admin tasks?
Would you like to be part of a fast-moving team on the cutting edge of sales enablement and marketing automation serving a vibrant client base?
Pipeline Ops is growing quickly, so we're opening up an opportunity to be our next HubSpot Support Specialist II.
This full-time position will be responsible for prioritizing, analyzing, and resolving both client support requests and internal project tasks.
Day-to-day responsibilities will range from troubleshooting client automation support tickets and evaluating and building CRM adjustment requests for clients, to researching, developing, and implementing solutions to clients’ business-specific automation, CRM, and lead management challenges.
Position: HubSpot Support Specialist II
Department: Client Success
Reports To: Director of Client Success
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Virtual/Home Office
Our full-time HubSpot Support Specialist II will respond promptly and clearly to clients, keeping both client and the Client Success team informed about the progress, additional information needed, and timeline of their requests.
In this role, you will also collaborate internally with the Pipeline Ops team to develop the most scalable, long-term solutions to meet clients' objectives and then meet deadlines to build, test, and document the new systems and changes to existing systems.
You are a fit for this role if you enjoy solving technical and business problems in ways that are scalable, while taking into consideration business-specific requirements, and ease of adoption by end-users.
You will report directly to the Director of Client Success, but have daily interactions with the entire team, including receiving direction from the CEO.
What Will Your Responsibilities and Tasks Be in This Role?
- Evaluate client support tickets and internal project requirements.
- Communicate with clients in a professional, personal manner.
- Analyze alignment and adjustment requests.
- Research and test solutions to revenue operations challenges.
- Implement solutions and adjust client HubSpot systems and integrations.
- Test and document new automation, lead management updates, and CRM adjustments.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the right solution for clients.
- Escalate issues and advance challenges internally in a timely manner.
- Work within our company’s process frameworks and automation methodologies.
- Be sure your solution is the best, most scalable solution before proposing it to a client.
What Are Your Results and Expected Accomplishments in This Role?
- Increase client retention in front and back end programs, the transition to backend programs, and within backend programs.
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Consistently follow through on commitments, time budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Minimize the CEO’s involvement in programs and client management, but keep him confident in Pipeline Ops’s ability to deliver and provide the best client experience in the industry.
- Work quickly, collaborate with other team members, and ask for help and clarification when needed.
What Are Your Required Proficiencies in This Role?
- Extraordinary attention to detail, deadlines, and the client experience.
- Seeks feedback and enjoys collaborating with others.
- Proven experience with HubSpot automation, CRM, and sales tools, but open to learning new best practices.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple clients and fast-paced tasks at one time.
- Experience analyzing and solving business-specific problems with tangible results using HubSpot.
- Stays updated on HubSpot features, changes, and growth strategies.
- Can internalize our value proposition, positioning, programs, and messaging.
- Understands and targets specific outcomes and business objectives.
- Interest in learning HubSpot best practices and evangelizing them.
- Understanding of the HubSpot ecosystem, customer base, and Inbound mindset.
- Enjoys both autonomous work and team collaboration.
- Works quickly without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with executives effectively.
- Ability to roll with the punches, tolerate experimentation, and re-calibrate in pursuit of a common outcome.
- Able to work with GSuite and project management applications.
- Maintain accurate time tracking records in the company’s system.
- Helpful and supportive spirit. A problem solver.
- Coachable, open to feedback, and a growth mindset.
Of course, this job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, and responsibilities may change or be added as needed.
In addition to a remote work environment and 401K matching, we offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for the employee (family coverage available at additional cost).
How to Apply to Be Part of Our Team
Applying for this opportunity is easy. Simply email email@example.com with two things:
- Explain why you are a good fit for this role in the body of the email.
- Attach your resume to the email.
Our hiring team will be in touch with the next steps.