Do you have experience analyzing and solving business-specific problems with tangible results using HubSpot?
Do you love both autonomous work and team collaboration?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, please read on!
Pipeline Ops is seeking a HubSpot Sales Ops Admin II to join our growing team.
Overview of the Position
Position: HubSpot Sales Ops Admin II
Reports to: Director of Client Success
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Virtual/Home Office
This full-time position will be responsible for tracking, configuring, and documenting sales and marketing ops requests in both HubSpot and sales enablement tools (like Membrain). Day-to-day responsibilities will range from troubleshooting client automation support tickets and evaluating and building CRM adjustment requests for clients, to coordinating clients’ change requests to managing clients’ user permissions and sales ops tasks.
The HubSpot Sales Ops Admin II will respond promptly and clearly to clients, keeping both the client and the Client Success team informed about the progress, additional information needed, and timeline of their requests. In this role, you will collaborate closely with both clients and internally with the Pipeline Ops team to implement the most scalable, long-term solutions to meet clients' objectives. You will also be responsible for promoting CRM and sales tool adoption among the clients’ teams through ongoing documentation and communication of system changes and training.
You are a fit for this role if you have experience using CRM systems and other sales enablement tools, a business analyst mindset, virtual training skills, and feel comfortable collaborating with senior stakeholders at client companies.
While you will be working directly with clients, you are never alone. You will have the resources and expertise of the Pipeline Ops team training, supporting, and coaching you.
You will report directly to the Director of Client Success.
What Will Your Responsibilities and Tasks Be in This Role?
- Support clients’ sales and marketing staff's ongoing optimization of Hubspot.
- Maintain the mapping documentation for the integration between HubSpot and other systems.
- Set up and manage user accounts and permissions for HubSpot and other sales tools.
- Coordinate the requests, prioritization, and configuration of fields/properties in HubSpot and sales enablement tools like Membrain.
- Direct end users, leadership, Vendor Neutral, and other stakeholders to follow the centralized change request process.
- Facilitate scoping and prioritization cadence to ensure the next set of changes (sprint) addresses the most significant initiatives.
- Manage deadlines for scoping, approval, and requirements gathering across multiple teams.
- Data uploads, exports, enhancements, and standardization.
- Reporting, dashboard development, and maintenance.
- Communicate with clients in a professional, personal manner.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the right solution for clients.
- Escalate issues and advance challenges internally in a timely manner.
- Work within our company’s process frameworks and automation methodologies.
- Be sure your solution is the best, most scalable solution before proposing it to a client.
What Are Your Results and Expected Accomplishments in This Role?
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Increase client retention in front and back end programs, the transition to backend programs, and within backend programs.
- Follow Pipeline Ops’s client management, communication, and project management processes.
- Consistently follow through on commitments, time budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Minimize the client team’s hands-on system admin involvement in sales and marketing system administration, but keep them confident in Pipeline Ops’s ability to deliver detailed requirements, system changes, and documentation.
- Work quickly, collaborate with other team members, and ask for help and clarification when needed.
What Are Your Required Proficiencies in This Role?
- Extraordinary attention to detail, deadlines, and the client experience.
- Comfort taking direction, analyzing CRM change requests, and leading clients.
- Basic understanding of HubSpot CRM architecture, lead management, and sales tools, but open to learning new best practices.
- Seeks feedback and enjoys collaborating with others.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple clients and fast-paced tasks at one time.
- Experience analyzing and solving business-specific problems with tangible results using HubSpot.
- Can internalize Pipeline Ops’s value proposition, positioning, programs, and messaging.
- Interest in learning HubSpot best practices and evangelizing them.
- Enjoys both autonomous work and team collaboration.
- Works quickly without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with executives effectively.
- Ability to roll with the punches, tolerate experimentation, and re-calibrate in pursuit of a common outcome.
- Able to work with GSuite, Microsoft 365, and project management applications.
- Maintain accurate time tracking records in the company’s system.
- Helpful and supportive spirit. A problem solver.
- Coachable, open to feedback, and a growth mindset.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, and responsibilities may change or be added as needed.
How to Apply to Be Part of Our Team
Applying for this opportunity is easy. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with two things:
- Explain why you are a good fit for this role in the body of the email.
- Attach your resume to the email.
Our hiring team will be in touch with the next steps.