Are you the world's best project manager who also understands HubSpot CRM, automation, and integrations? Put your superpowers to the test helping dozens of companies each year as our new Project Manager/Client Success Manager.
This full-time position will be responsible for the success of our HubSpot sales process optimization and CRM optimization projects. These larger multi-month engagements demand super-powers in project management, business analysis, documentation, and HubSpot CRM and automation development.
Day-to-day responsibilities will range from managing client communication and maintaining detailed project plans to workshopping requirements with clients and configuring HubSpot settings.
In this role, you will also collaborate internally with the Pipeline Ops team to develop the most scalable, long-term solutions to meet client’s specific objectives, then manage project plans and document the building and testing of the new systems and changes to existing systems.
Our Client Success Manager will use their experience leading complex projects, implementing the HubSpot CRM and business-specific automation, and managing clients’ expectations to ensure that all HubSpot optimization and implementation projects run smoothly.
You are a fit for this role if you enjoy managing large, complex projects that have a measurable impact on the people and companies we serve, while also diving deep into client business processes to ensure business-specific requirements are documented, analyzed, and addressed.
You will report directly to the CEO, but have daily interactions with the entire team, including receiving direction from the Director of Client Success.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, deadlines, and the client experience.
- Seeks feedback and enjoys collaborating with others.
- Has a minimum of 3 years in a full-time project management role.
- Has a minimum of 2 years as a HubSpot CRM administrator.
- Has a minimum of 1 year of experience with HubSpot implementations.
- Has successfully completed multiple HubSpot CRM implementations.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple clients and fast-paced tasks at once.
- Experience analyzing and solving business-specific problems with tangible results using HubSpot.
- Stays updated on HubSpot features, changes, and growth strategies.
- Can internalize Pipeline Ops program structure, deliverables, timelines, and client communication practices.
- Interest in learning HubSpot best practices and evangelizing them.
- Understanding of the HubSpot ecosystem, customer base, and Inbound mindset.
- Enjoys both autonomous work and team collaboration.
- Works quickly without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with executives effectively.
- Manage complex client projects, including communication, timelines, deliverables, production, and adjustments.
- Take unstructured client requests, meeting notes and internal tasks and fold them into comprehensive, accurate project plans.
- Become an expert on specific clients’ business models, data, reporting requirements, team structures, tech stacks, and business processes.
- Ensure all project deliverables are planned, thought through, completed on time, and plotted on the internal work schedule.
- Ensure all client questions are answered in a timely manner and with accurate information.
- Proactive client communication to increase clarity and client confidence.
- Collaborate with internal teams to expand and fully document the tasks needed to deliver projects.
- Produce standard operating procedure documentation for common processes.
- Lead meetings with clients to gather requirements, receive clarification, and update them on Project statuses.
- Train client teams on business-specific processes and tools inside of HubSpot.
- Write documentation for client sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Build business-specific automation, CRM architecture, and settings schemes inside of HubSpot.
- Maintain project and deliverable timelines, roadmaps, and sprint plans.
- Monitor the profitability of engagements.
- Evaluate client requirements to lead internal architecture discussions and identify additional information we need from the client to prepare CRM rollout and change management plans.
- Convey the health of client relationships to other members of the Pipeline Ops team and develop proactive recommendations for delighting clients.
- Produce client-facing slides and diagrams documenting the clients’ existing processes as well as proposed CRM architecture, processes, and adoption plans.
- Ensure that Pipeline Ops exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Be the lead project manager, client manager, documenter, or business analyst, so that others on the team can focus on their responsibilities.
- Ensure no task, request, or change in requirement falls through the cracks.
- Instill client trust in yourself and in Pipeline Ops.
- Renew clients into long-term, back-end revenue operation engagements.
- Make clients want to recommend Pipeline Ops for both the results we deliver and our methodologies, communication, and organization.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, and responsibilities may change or be added as needed.
Apply via LinkedIn.